Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy Spring

Today is the first day of Spring.

I love spring! It has felt like spring ever since daylight savings happened 2 weeks ago. (I hate daylight savings... too hard to change the schedules of 2 small boys)

The days have been warm and sunny and when I get out of the car after work it smells like jasmine and sun. The trees and flowers are starting to bloom and I am thinking about a garden. I really would like to have one this year but Im not sure I will have the time or energy.

We've been able to take the boys for walks around the block after dinner again and it is really nice. Luke is very good about holding some ones hand and they both like to pick up rocks and splash in any remaining puddles (such boys). It is amazing to think that last year Luke was in a stroller!

No comments: