Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year

I just want to wish everyone a very happy new year. We had such a great xmas and I will post some pictures soon. This year we headed up to my Dad's for new years eve and amazingly enough we made it to midnight with out any problem. I actually looked at the clock at 11:30 and thought that surely the clock wasnt on the right time. What made time go so fast was playing Wii. I LOVE Wii. My arm is actually sore today from playing baseball. I also love the golf. Jack does too, but his favorite thing to do is hit the ball in the water...so he is not very good, but has a good time. (Jack did not stay up till midnight playing Wii!) They also have a shooting game which is so much better then going to the shooting range. Years ago I went to the shooting range with Jake when he was getting his rifle merit badge and I shot the gun twice and it totally unnerved me and I had to wait out in the car. Wii shooting is much better, tho I am really not that great at it. All in all, it was a very fun time. Too bad Penn State lost the Rose Bowl.

No comments: