Sunday, August 29, 2010

Bye bye hammer head sharks


We went on Saturday to the Monterrey Bay Aquarium to say good bye to the outer reef exhibit.
They are closing it for a whole year for upgrades.
(I wish I had known that before I renewed our membership because that is our favorite exhibit!)



So we said farewell to the hammer head sharks, the giant tuna and the great whites...
see ya next year, we will miss you.  It seemed like they already started removing the fish as it was a bit emptier then normal.  I really wanted to get one last picture of the hammerhead, but he was a bit camera shy this time...
I can not imagine where they are going to put all these fish while they update the tank...


There are other fun things to to at the aquarium - turtles, penguins, flamingos...
It looks like some fish or amoeba is giving Luke rabbit fingers.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: