Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I have been trying for the last few days to post on this blog...with no luck. 

I do have more pictures coming..lets see if i can even post this one with out pictures.

We are surviving the rain, barely, and are looking forward to less thunder and lightning and torental down pours...   I was very happy when the boys went back to school on Tuesday so that I could stop trying to keep them entertained with out killing eachother.  The power has been out a few time and the boys are really not thrilled when that happens.  Luke is very afraid of the dark but loves candles...I caught him leaning over the candle (on the middle of the dinner table!) just ready to catch his hair on fire.  Ugh!  I told him to never to do it again, that he could really get hurt and he said okay...and did it again.  Needless to say he now has a flashlight and is not allowed anywhere near a candle.

Hope to post more pix when I can!

No comments: