Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy 2010

Wow, it is hard to believe that it is 2010.  What a decade it has been.
 
Ive been very lucky overall in the last 10 years...I got married to my wonderful husband, had 2 great little guys, bought a house and have spent a lot of time and money improving the house.   I have a good job with even better coworkers.  My boys (all of them) continue to make me laugh and feel loved.

My only resolutions for the next year are to take one day at a time and patience with the boys.  I'd like to worry less, but I dont think that I can do it!

I was very excited to see 4 whole comments on my last blog post!  I debate keeping this blog up sometimes...

Anyway, Happy New Year to you all out there!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Don't give up your blog. Many of us look at it to see what you all are up to...besides...it is for you too...you can just tell your guys it's Mom time..
Hugs to all...Linda