Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Pumpkin Time


This is the third time I have tried to write this post and it keeps getting lost...

We went to my Dad's this weekend. I had hoped to go to a pumpkin patch and find the perfect pumpkin, go thru a corn maze and drink cider. Jack had other plans as he woke up on saturday with an ear infection. It was his first ear infection in almost 3 years which I think is pretty good. Anyway, we went to the grocery store for a pumpkin and Jack was very excited...until I cut it open. He would not stick his hand in the pumpkin to pull out the guts for anything. He looked disgused that all of those seeds and strings came out of such a great pumpkin.

I ended up carving the pumpkin which I havent done in years.

Jack really like the candle in the pumpkin, but still says that they are yucky.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: