Friday, October 24, 2008

All sick

Well, we seem to be finally getting over it. What ever it is. I had the stomach flu on monday and have been feeling generally yucky ever since. Luke has been lethargic with diahrea and extra needy (if that is possible) since tuesday. L has been feeling generally yucky since monday... Jack, the kid in preschool, is just fine. He had the hurt ear on saturday, but it only lasted 2 hours. Everyone had said that we will all get sick cuz of Jack in school, but he is the healthy one!

I have started giving my presentations for work....I HATE it and get all stressed out. They are going just great so far. I really am lucky that I get to visit such nice schools. Stevenson school is amazingly beautiful on 17 mile drive in Pebble Beach. Carmel HS is a mess of construction, but it is so nice to sit at the beach inbetween school visits. The weather has been in the 80's and not a cloud in the sky. I wish I had remembered my camera!

No comments: