Wednesday, December 7, 2011

My how time flies!

 
I tried to get the boys to reenact this picture, but it didn't go so well.
Now they are hams!


And do not like to be posed!


These are from Thanksgiving at my Dad's house.

While I did not get a black Friday laptop, (black Friday seemed way over rated this year with hardly any good deals) Loren finally found me a suitable new one so I am back in the blogging world.

Now I just need more time!  Our power was out for 3 days due to the high winds, my building at work was occupied for 2 days, the holidays are coming and cookies need to be made and presents found. Hard to find a spare moment!
 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Maggie said...

So glad you're back to blogging! Have missed it!

Anonymous said...

I agree Maggie. I was checking a couple times a day for new blogs. I was missing these guys pretty bad. Nice try on reenacting that photo Stace, amazing how fast they grow. Loves J.

Grandma Trish said...

I have missed the updates as well. It was great to see you for Thanksgiving and was disappointed as well with the black friday ads. Had a great time wrestling with the boys :)

Gramma Glor said...

I can never get enough of those little guys. So glad you got a new computer. Just wanted to warn you that my hair is starting to grow and it looks a lot like Lukes is that first picture in the box. At least it's hair right. Can't wait to see you. Love Grandma Honey