Monday, May 10, 2010

Baking with Luke



Last week was teacher appreciation week but with everything going on (death in family and loren's 3 day trip with his 3rd graders)
I was not up for it. But now I am.



Luke and I made Good-For-You Blueberry Muffins by Ellie Krieger.
I had made them before for Jack's birthday and they are delicious.
http://www.finecooking.com/recipes/good-for-you-blueberry-muffins.aspx

Luke was an excellent helper.
I guess because it was just him with me.
(Jack was at gymnastics with Uncle Bill)
It was much easier then last time the 3 of us tried to make cookies.
Or, maybe just because Luke is bigger with strong muscles as he would say!


Now we are ready to appreciate the teachers with yummy muffins!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who died Stace? Loves J.

Grandma Knabb said...

Luke is in his element in the kitchen. The muffins look great.