Monday, November 9, 2009

Vasona

We sure spend a lot of our time at different parks...


They are great places for the boys to blow off some steam.


We get to spend lots of time following them around so that they don't fall...


Luke always has to keep up with his big bro...who is a lot more steady on his feet.

Vasona park in LG is a great park with way too many options for the kids to play on...
They have an firetruck, an airplane, a train, swings, sand and way too many people at this park!

There is also a functioning little train and carousal...but the boys are now afraid of them.
Luke used to not be afraid of anything, but that has changed.
TOO LOUD he says about the train...


The airplane was one used in one of the World Wars...II i think!
And then we dropped the boys off at my Mom and Neal's for a date night!
It was great...we had dinner at Straits Cafe in Santana Row (thanks to Loren's parents from last year) and we went home to watch a movie.
I finally got to see Twilight...I liked the book better.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree about Twilight...The book was much better. I don't agree with their chose to play Edward or Bella. I do look forward to seeing New Moon though, I want to see how they did all of the warewolf stuff :-) Loves J.

Anonymous said...

I mean CHOICE, not chose

stacief said...

Im reading book 4 now...i put it off as long as possible, but started hearing more then I wanted to about it.

xo!

Grandma Knabb said...

This looks like a great park. The boys really do like going to parks. They seem to be having a blast. I have not seen the movie yet but I have read the first 3 books. Don't know when I will get to the forth one. Trish

Unknown said...

What a wonderful park!! We only have a big red wagon and a goat that eats cans..oh..and a pretty great water feature.
Hugs...Linda S.