Sunday, November 15, 2009

Fun at Nonna's


Jacks "newest"thing is scooters. He loves them. All the cool kids are doing it!
We are probably going to be getting him a 2 wheeled scooter from Santa,
along with all of the extra protective gear (which will be handy when we take off the training wheels on his bike)
Although, when we took him to see Santa today (OMG Santa is at the Mall already...it is not even Tday yet!) Anyway, he was a really nice Santa and he called us over and Jack said that he wants a big race car from Santa... I reminded him that he wants a scooter, and he added it to his list along with a skateboard. (I foresee many trips to the ER with these two).


Luke, however, is terrified of Santa. I think it has to do with a big, scary guy that jumped out at him at Halloween. Santa sort of won him over with a candy cane, but it took a lot to get him close to Santa. Jack ate his first ever (that I know of) candy cane today and said that it tastes just like tooth paste!

2 comments:

Grandma Knabb said...

they look like a couple of speed demons. I think you will need to keep an eye on them.... Trish

Unknown said...

Wow, I can't believe how big the boys are! Can't wait to see them next year. I'm still trying to figure out when I'll be out with Sequoia.