Friday, August 14, 2009

tree down


When I left for work this morning...the tree was fine.
I get a call in the morning that the tree has lost a limb, way too close to the car.
You all know how Loren is about his cars.
ACK, the tree is in the driveway wrestling the van!


Luckily, I married a handy man who knows his way around a chain saw.
Notice the smoke coming off of the chain saw...little scary considering north of santa cruz is
burning down.
(My day at work was hampered by smoke...it make its way into our building and my throat still hurts. It is much nicer at home with no smoke)


Most of the tree is in the back yard...but it didnt want to take a nice picture before dark so instead we have Loren with his chain saw
and Jack smashing himself in to a bucket.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: