Thursday, July 23, 2009

Boy, come back from vacation and there is no time to blog! I went back to work and am pretty much slammed with a ton of work and more coming in. It is heading in to one of our busy times with the new students. We are having all sorts of budget updates now that California passed its budget...it is all very scary and I am not totally sure how it will be affecting me. I think I will be permanent part time, or else having to take time off (furloughs) in September? I am hoping for the part time.

Trish and I went to an AWESOME concert on tuesday. The Donna's (local band) Blondie and Pat Benatar. It was sooooooo much fun. Neither of us have had a girls night out in years....literally, years, and it was great! Good music, good company, great night!

We are packing up to head out to the Gilroy Garlic Festival (who needs to work?) tomorrow. It is sort of an annual family thing. We (me, dad, trish) have been going to it since before Jake was born and now we are bringing along my guys. Hopefully, i'll have more pix then!

No comments: