Sunday, April 26, 2009

The terrible, horrible, no good, very bad weekend


This weekend just sucked.

First my car died...literally.
We are going to have to have it towed somewhere and I am
sure that it will be very expensive.
(Luckily, I can drive the van)

Then the washing machine broke, also unfixable and now we get to go to the laundromat...
when you ask?...that is a good question.

and the very worst thing this weekend was our trip to the ER.


Luke was running around in the back yard after dinner, and fell down...nothing new there.
When he got up his was crying really bad and I rushed to him to have him wipe his hands off
I got covered in blood.
It was a really deep cut so we wrapped in a towel and rushed to the ER.
Luke was quite the trooper. He only cried when he got a shot.
We were in the ER from 7:30 to 11. I tried so hard to get him to sleep, but he was not having anything to do with that.
Luckily, Grampa Dick lives right by the ER so Jack go to hang out with him rather then with us.
4 stitches later and 2 sleepy boys we headed home.


Now we get to keep it clean and dry. Not so easy with the boy that loves all things dirt and all things wet.

I hope next week is easier!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: