Sunday, April 19, 2009

more on costanoa


Here are a few pictures from our Costanoa trip.





We stayed in this neat looking lodge.






I really like this tree! There were lots of them on the property.















Here is a picture of the ocean from the car.

It was way, way too cold and windy to actually get out
of the car, but we could still enjoy the view.

We drove around the town of Pescadero and ate at Duarte's Tavern. http://www.duartestavern.com/
It was amazingly busy for a restaurant in the middle of nowhere!
It was really good and I highly recommend the green chili soup mixed with the artichoke soup. I also had some of the best fried oysters that I have ever eaten.

We then drove around the area and found an fabulous goat cheese shop called Harley Goat farm. http://www.harleyfarms.com/ It had samples of the cheese and I love samples. I had a picture of the place, but after loosing the picture on blogger 3 times I am giving up. Lots of cute goats in a beautiful location and a friendly staff.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: