Wednesday, November 19, 2008

It's coming...

Can you believe that there are 36 more days till Christmas. 36 more days...I find that fact frightening! So much to do, no time. Last year I schlepped a 3 month old Luke out shopping with me. At 14 months, he is no longer shopping friendly. He crys, wiggles out of the stroller, kicks things and pulls at the mechanise. Jacks not a big shopper either... And, I have no idea what to get people this year, nothing, nada, not a clue. L doesnt like to give gift certificates, but thats looking like the only way to go. I am so tired of giving boring ole shirts.

The boys are really easy, a little too easy, to shop for. Why is it that they always want to play with one toy at the same time. Luke has tractor marks on his forehead where Jack smacked him with it as not to share...

I do love everything else about xmas...the tree, the lights, the food, the cookies, fire in the fireplace and above all, family!

No comments: