Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Scooter


You know how I said a while back that Jack really wanted a scooter from Santa
and he never ever wanted to ride it...well, he has proven me wrong, thank goodness.
Lately he is all about the scooter and does pretty good.


I think it has to do with the fact that Luke likes to ride it so much and Jack doesnt want to be out done.

Health update: I dont have strep and am not contagious...yeah!  But this thing is gonna hang around a long time -  4 to 6 weeks with the cough and hopefully the sore throat will go away soon.
Lukie is doing pretty good, but Jack is now coughing up a storm...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had something simular and was sick for 6 weeks. When I did finally go to the doctor she said it was probably swine flu but that there wasn't anything they could do about it now but just wait it out. It sucked. It aggravated my asthma really bad, especially at night. Thank goodness I'm all better now. Hope you feel better soon. Loves J