Monday, June 22, 2009

Catch up

I feel like I can not keep up with anything these days...this blog is one of the many things that I feel like im lagging on. So many things to think about with budget cuts, potential job reductions, trip to plan for and my grandmother is dying.... She is 92 and had a stellar life, but it still hurts my heart. She has been such a major part of my life for the first 37 years...I havent been able to see her as much now that I have a family and live farther away... I saw her today for the first time in a few months. She is in a lot of pain. I held her hand and tried to warm her up. She has a month to live at the most and hopefully they will be able to give her more pain meds soon. Tho I think pain meds make her a bit delusional... Anyway, I dont want her to be in so much pain and the whole thing is just sad, but she will be in a better place soon. I am lucky to have had her in my life for as long as I have.

1 comment:

theluckyone said...

So sorry about your grandma. It does hurt. It doesn't matter how long they lived. Or if you know it is coming. It takes time.
I am here if you need me.