Monday, February 2, 2009

Still sick

It is so hard to see my (our) children so out of it and sick. It really feels helpless as there is nothing we can do but wait it out and love them. Jack is back to normal, except for the loud seal cough. Tomorrow he is going to school whether he likes it or not. I can not take another day of watching CARS...and he really is fine. Poor Luke on the other hand has a fever and it just lifeless. It comes in spurts. Friday was bad, Saturday good and superbowl Sunday bad. Today is a bit of both. He is still pretty much glued to me, but you can just tell that he wants to feel better and play again. I did find him up on a few chairs today so I am hoping the worst is over. I wish there was something I could do to make him feel better!

On a side note, the super bowl and commercials were really good this year. We had lots of yummy food and the game was not a blow out. I was the only one in the room who cheered on Pittsburgh...so I was happy they won.

No comments: