Friday, August 29, 2008

This week has gone by pretty fast. Jack went to school only one day as they are closed for teacher work days. He seemed to do a smig better. The drop off was bad and I could hear him crying on the playground as i walked out the front door. I had Luke with me so it was extra hard. When I picked him up he was not crying (tho he had a tissue next to him and he was clutching bear in his lap. He said he had a good time, but doesnt want to come back.

Luke has been waking up extra early at 530am and not going back to sleep. Ugh! He sucks down a bottle (of which we will need to be weaning him from soon) and then cries, but no sleep. I know he is tired, but he wont go to sleep.

Labor day weekend, and we have no plans...looks like the heat will be going down soon. L said it was 107 yesterday over the hill at 4pm!

No comments: