Wednesday, February 23, 2011

WW: my yoga mat


Underneath all the blankets, pillows and stuffed animals is my blue yoga mat.
The boys LOVE my yoga mat...I'm not sure why.
It's not like I actually do yoga on it (once upon a time I took a few classes with it)


They jump on it, race cars on it and are now pretending that it is nap time (fine with me!)
They argue about who is laying where and then read books...


Nighty night!
Sadly they didn't really go to sleep...a very short lived pretend sleep.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it funny that they will play sleeping but fight going to bed tooth and nail? Silly boys. Loves J.

Legacy of Love said...

somebody looks comfy!

Nonna said...

The next time they're at my house, I'm rolling out my yoga mats! (Don't want to miss a moment of quiet time, even if it is pretend)

OLLIE MCKAY'S ~ A Chic Boutique said...

Cute! I have a pink yoga mat that I take to class twice a week - I LOVE my yoga!! Expecting our first grand-baby in 7 weeks - so will have to remember that my yoga mat can have other uses too ~ Ha! :)