Thursday, February 3, 2011

Monnie


I lost my dear sweet Grandma yesterday.
It was peaceful and fairly quick.
She'd been going down hill for the last few years so it is a blessing that she can be in heaven with her 2 husbands (imagine when granddaddy meets Emory it might be a bit funny!)
Monnie and I were very close and I am lucky to have had such a wonderful, warm and loving grandma.
Many times in my life, she was my rock.
I will miss you, Monnie, but I am very thankful for the 42 years that we had together. 
I have many good memories!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry. Monnie was a wonderful woman and loved you more than anything. She is at peace now and you have a very special angel who is now looking after you from heaven as she did when she was here on earth. Please give Uncle Bill and your Mom my love. Love you J.

Gramma Glor said...

We love you very much, Stacie and we feel really privileged to have known Monnie. She was a very special lady and a wonderful example to us all. I see so much of her in you. She adored you and was so proud of you and your wonderful family. God bless you and your Mom and Uncle Bill. We love each of you very much.

Love Mom and Dad