Thursday, September 23, 2010

Loren's beach trip


Loren left yesterday for his beach trip with his 3rd graders (boo hoo).
We went to have dinner with him on the first night.


We had tacos with the "big" kids and saw where daddy would be sleeping.
Daddy is not in a tent like the rest of the kids and parents.
He and the other 2 teachers get a 2 room cabin (which sounds much more spacious then it really is!)

Daddy's cabin does, however, have a porch swing!


The boys are standing around the campfire steping on burning embers that jump out of the fire.
Not my favorite game mor them to do, but the other boys are good at spotting them.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought they had their campout in May! It looks like lots of fun. Loves J.

Debbi Does Dinner Healthy said...

Very fun! I have memorys of my dad's cabin when I was young. My kids love the bonfires too! Thanks for sharing cute picures!