Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Water Guns...


Having boys means that your children are obsessed with guns...
Not sure where they picked it up, maybe school or maybe they are just born with it,
but they LOVE to play guns...I hate it, but can't seem to get them to stop.


So, one of the first thing we do when we get to grandma and grandpa honey's is...
have a water fight - bring on the water guns!


They loved it, as did daddy!
Luke had to go back to a squirt bottle as the water guns were too hard for a 2 year old to use,
but he tried as hard as he could!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I swore when Billy was born that he would never play "guns" but I soon realized that I couldn't stop him from doing it. He would find sticks, make them with legos, use his finger. It was easier to get him play guns and try and teach him to never point or shoot at living things. I believe that boys are born with the desire to play guns and cars. Loves J.

Grandma Knabb said...

Looks like everyone is having a great time. Got to love squirt gun fights. I remember when the super soakers came out, they were so heavy but you could go for a long time without running out of water.