Thursday, September 10, 2009

Whats for dinner?


Soup! My favorite thing in the world!
Finally it is getting to be cooler at night so soup time is starting.


And crockpot soup is even better...cooks all day and we come home to yumminess.
I used to think that I hated lentils...up till last year I wouldnt even try them, but then I did and I love them.
Im sure I ate something my mom made and it was good.
They are so good for you I am trying to eat more of them.
This soup is perfect! So tasty! Here is a link to a recipe - I can not find my original recipe - but this one
seems just the same, except I use chicken broth rather then vege.
http://www.cdkitchen.com/recipes/recs/235/Lentil_And_Canadian_Bacon_Soup56543.shtml
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Gramma Glor said...

I love lentils and this soup looks really yummy. Did you know that Pullman WA is the Lentil capitol of the world. They just finished the annual Lentil festival a couple of weeks ago.