Tuesday, October 9, 2012

before the wedding


My "little"brother Jake got married this Sunday to the most prefect girl, Diana!
We are so lucky to have her in our family!

I use "little" in quotes, because while I am a bit older...he has almost a foot over me!
!
We came early for some pre-wedding pictures.

The location was beautiful at the Mountain Terrace at Woodside and the weather was perfect!
A far cry from the 105 degrees previously in the week!

This is my favorite shot of Jake and the boys!
Are they not so completely handsome!!

And, as we Fontinells are a baseball family, a few games of catch had to be played on the beautiful lawn!  Jake and his best man even tossed a few!

Here Jake is waiting for his beautiful bride with his ordained for the day friend who gave a lovely and funny sermon! More to come tomorrow!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jake said...

thanks for posting these i stole the one of me and the boys

Diana said...

Super awesome pictures!! I love the one with Jake, Jack, and Luke so cute!! I am honored to be part of your family. Everyone has been so accepting and welcoming! =) Jake is very lucky to have such a great sister, brother-in-law, and nephews!

Jen said...

Can't wait to see more. Like some of the bride. Loves